Social Media Advisor
Social Media AdvisorApply for Social Media Advisor Job Openings in Delhi
The social media advisor will be responsible for driving online engagement, curating relevant content, and helping others within the company better leverage social marketing best practices.The social media advisor role is a great opportunity to show your skills and creativity. There is no greater luxury than the opportunity to work in a field that you are passionate about. You’ll be inspired by changing technology and new social platforms as you work on new challenges every day. A social media advisor monitors and analyzes social media activity in order to determine the best course of action. This role is ideal for someone who can keep up with the ever-changing digital world and stays abreast of trends both online and offline.
Social Media Advisor Description
We're seeking a social media advisor, and you will work for creating and executing social media strategies for brands. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for success and for taking the initiative to drive projects forward, even when working in a team environment. The Social Media Advisor is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support the company’s social media marketing efforts. You should be deeply familiar with the various social media platforms and channels and be able to connect with a network of important users, tastemakers, and storytellers in your local market. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter comfortable interfacing with executives outside the marketing department.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Media Advisor
Social Media Advisor Career Path
Social Media Advisor Responsibilities
• As a social media advisor, you will be responsible for developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• In this role, you will develop and manage social influencer programs for major brands. You will also attend and help manage various social influencer events on behalf of the brand.
• You'll be responsible for preparing monthly reports for our social media marketing efforts, highlighting key data and providing trends and analysis.
• You will work with our marketing team on a variety of tasks to improve effectiveness in social media, including activities such as compiling a list of social media contacts and creating a monthly report on the effectiveness of our efforts.
• The Social Media Advisor is part of a team to ensure our company's presence on the primary social networks. This role requires an understanding of the strategy and policy in regards to social media marketing, along with an understanding of how plans to utilize these platforms Political Ninjas for its business growth.
• The Social Media Advisor's main function is to view and evaluate the company's current efforts by using CompanyName's survey instruments. Then, a person will prepare monthly reports that either outline new strategies or include ideas that can be implemented moving forward.
• The person will be responsible for establishing an online presence and maintaining interaction with prospects and clients, as well as working closely with our Communications Coordinator to keep all of the company's communications (web page, social media, email correspondence, etc.) in sync.
Social Media Advisor Required Skills
• an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or a related field.
• You have the command and credibility to deliver hard truths with both tact and determination.
• Your ability to analyze situations with accuracy and practicality is your greatest asset, making you an extraordinary social media advisor.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category