Social Media Developer
Social Media DeveloperApply for Social Media Developer Job Openings in Delhi
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. Social media developers create their company's profile on a variety of social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. They specialize in the technical management of an organization's social media platforms that includes content uploads, programming and daily reporting trends. Social media developers typically work for various organizations, including non-profit agencies, computer systems design firms and software publishers. Social media developers also manage the security features on the site and should be alert for hackers who try to break into the system. Social media developers may also contribute regularly to the content on their company's website if that site has a blog.
Social Media Developer Description
The primary focus of social media developers is to create and implement methods that ensure audience engagement for the organization. It is the job of a Social Media Developer to make sure that a program and application works well throughout the phases of testing, maintenance and implementation. General responsibilities of the Social Media Developer includes implementing and further developing social media applications, maintaining an organization's mobile application, examining and identifying data in order to develop ways to enhance user experience. In addition to that they can assist with adding content such as videos to the social media channels of the organization. manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms undertake audience research manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity analyse competitor activity
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Media Developer
Social Media Developer Career Path
Social Media Developer Responsibilities
• We are looking for driven Social Media developers to interact and attract with network users and targeted virtual communities.
• The objective of the role is to gradually achieve website traffic, superior customer engagement and revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing to the best.
• After platform determination, messaging and audience identification, conducting competitive research, one should develop, manage and implement our social media strategy.
• On a daily basis one should also create, plan, share and publish new content .
• One should build meaningful customer connections, encourage the members of the community to have more engagement with the brand and increase brand awareness.
• It is also important to have collaboration with marketing and sales teams in order to develop campaigns for social media.
• One should as well stay updated with the latest social media technologies and practices.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
• Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
Social Media Developer Required Skills
• Analytical skills are one of the most essential skills for social media developers as they must be able to interpret users' needs and create applications to meet those needs. Strong technical abilities are essential in order to design effective applications.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and programming languages will be beneficial.
• Social media developers should have excellent communication skills to collaborate with colleagues, instruct personnel they may manage, and discuss applications they design with clients.
• They should also have the ability to prioritize when working on multiple applications or projects.
• a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
• strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
• knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
• creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
• leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category