Software Project Manager
Software Project Manager JobsApply for Software Project Manager Job openings in Delhi
Software Project Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Software Project Manager Job to plan, schedule, budgeting, execution, and delivery of software and web projects. A Software Project Manager is a professional with extensive experience in project estimation techniques as well as the ability to encourage team members. He or she must be able to flawlessly complete all software projects while also supervising the people working on them. Apply Now for Software Project Manager Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Software Project Manager Responsibilities
A Software Project Manager is a person who specializes in providing good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. He/She must have the ability to perfectly complete all software projects and also oversee the people performing work on the projects. Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers. Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance. Assembling and leading the project team. Participating in and supervising each stage of the project. Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines. Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion. Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests. Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information. Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance. Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques. Excellent technical knowledge. Good leadership quality. Must have decision-making skills. Must complete all the work in an organized manner. Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Excellent knowledge of several software. Must be flexible in working.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Software Project Manager Jobs
Software Project Manager Career Path
Software Project Manager Job Description
• Meeting with clients, executives, and software engineers to discuss potential projects and their parameters.
• Defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication tactics, and signalling tests and maintenance are all part of the blueprinting process for software projects.
• Putting together and leading the project team.
• Participating in and supervising each project step.
• Assuring that each project stays on track and meets its deadlines.
• Developing a project budget and ensuring that the project stays as near to the budget as possible.
• Establishing and managing a consistent testing, assessment, and troubleshooting process for all products at all phases of development.
Software Project Manager Required Skills
• Project estimating approaches are well-understood.
• Excellent technical understanding.
• Excellent leadership qualities.
• Decision-making abilities are required.
• Must accomplish all tasks in a timely and orderly way.
• Strong multitasking and attention to detail skills.
• Excellent understanding of a variety of software.
• Working hours must be flexible.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is required.
• Bachelor's degree in business or computer science is required.
• Any proven relevant experience is required.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category