Project leader JobsApply for Project leader jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas
Project Leader Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check out Project Manager Job description, Project Manager Salary, Project Manager Duties, skills to work with other team members to create and develop a suitable project plan capable of meeting progression criteria using proven ways in the smallest amount of time and with the least amount of money. A Project Manager role is of a professional who specialises in using sound judgement when making project-related choices. He or she must be able to collaborate effectively with other project heads to develop the project's goals, objectives, and objectives. Apply Now for Project Leader Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Project Leader Responsibilities
Project team leaders exhibit good judgment in making decisions that are related to the project. In doing this, they recognize the importance of other team members and carry them along in all decisions and policies made. Give clear directions and instructions to both team members and stakeholders with regards to external factors, to enable them carry out their duties effectively. Clarify the duties, roles and functions of team members between both prospective competing team members and their superiors Create and implement project plan and execution.
Encourage contributions and input from team members and other key stakeholders on the project and acknowledge efforts made by team members and reward them accordingly. The project team leader is the front runner of the project. He/she liaises with other team members in generating and developing a good project plan that is capable of achieving progression criteria with the use of proven methods in the shortest time possible without much expense. As a leader, his/her job description includes working with other key members on the project to come up with the goals, objectives and aims of the project. With these at hand, the project leader works judiciously in line with organizational goals to give other team members direction on areas to focus on.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Project Leader Job
Project leader salary
Project Leader Job Description
• Demonstrate good leadership abilities by guiding everyone without prejudice
• Be laser-focused in order to stay on track with the company's aims and goals while avoiding unnecessary distractions and problems
• Demonstrate good motivational abilities in order to get the best out of team members
• To deal with pressure from project issues, you'll need good crisis management abilities
• Good temperament for dealing with team member flaws
• A bachelor's degree or higher is required for this position
• Any relevant certificate is required
• Any proven experience in this field is required
project manager requirements
• Develop team goals with department heads, managers, and others, and distribute work to the appropriate team member
• Assist in the successful onboarding and training of team members by developing team schedules
• Create and communicate a clear list of team members' expectations and goals.
• Make project team members feel appreciated by providing emotional support
• Encouragement, task amendments, and objective progress reports should all be communicated on a regular basis
• Incentives should be implemented to keep the team engaged and focused on their daily activities and project objectives
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category