Project Planning Manager
Project Planning Coordinator JobsApply for project planning manager jobs in delhi Political Ninjas
Project Planning Coordinator Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Project Planning Manager job description, project planning manager salary, skills to assist in the development and definition of project goals and objectives, the monitoring and analysis of project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools, the recommendation and implementation of modifications to improve project effectiveness, and the achievement of project milestones. A Project Planning Manager is a person who specializes in providing plans for a project and later on coordinating and monitoring activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems. He or she must be able to systematically prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on feedback from all important actors and team members. Apply Now for Project Department Manager job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Project Planning Manager Job Responsibilities
A Project Planning Manager is a person who specializes in providing plans for a project and later on coordinating and monitoring activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems. He/She must have the ability to perfectly prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members. Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organisation. Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations. Acts as an intermediary between community, developers, government entities, and business.
Handles rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and related materials. Gathers relevant statistical data and drafts reports on issues such as demographic information, occupancy rates, and land use. Presents development proposals to our clients such as governments or HNI’s. Sets schedule for project or development. Supervises other planning personnel, such as consultants and developers. Assist in preparing budget and overseeing expenditures. Sets goals, policies, and procedures for the project. Interprets and evaluates legal documents and relevant legislation to assess impact on project. Communicates with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout the project. Ability to act as a professional for the betterment of the team. Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value, high rise and other building projects.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Project Planning Manager Requirement
Project Planning Manager Salary
project planning coordinator job description
• Oversees the planning of requirements for a department, division, project, or organisation
• Prepares proposals and site plans in accordance with local, state, and federal codes
• Serves as a liaison between the community, developers, government agencies, and businesses
• Rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and associated papers are handled by this department
• Collects pertinent statistical data and writes reports on topics like demographics, occupancy rates, and land usage
• Presents development proposals to our clients, such as governments and high-net-worth individuals (HNIs)
• Establishes a project or development schedule
• Other planning employees, including consultants and developers, are under his supervision
• Assist with the preparation of a budget and the oversight of spending
• Establishes the project's objectives, policies, and processes
Project Planning Manager Qualifications
• You'll have a lot of planning skills and be able to see where you're going
• Ability to work like a professional for the team's benefit
• Successful candidates will have worked on high-value, high-rise, and other construction projects
• Knowledge of any project management software or web application would be required
• Communication skills, both vocal and written, are crucial
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
• Must be adaptive enough to work in a specific workplace setting
• In subsequent phases, you'll need to be able to lead a team
• Bachelor's degree in management, business or a related field is required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is required
• Must have relevant prior work experience
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category