Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager JobsApply for Technical Project Manager Jobs in Delhi Political Ninjas
Scientific project manager,Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Technical Project Manager job description, Technical Project Manager duties, skills is to oversee projects from start to finish and from the top down. A Technical Project Manager is a professional who specializes in project management roles, duties, certifications, projected pay, and job-search advice. He or she must be able to establish project plans that perfectly match customer needs with corporate goals, as well as coordinate project managers and technical personnel at all phases. Apply Now for technical project manager role in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities
A technical project officer is a person who specializes in providing the project manager role, responsibilities, relevant certifications, expected salaries, and job-seeking tips. He/She must have the ability to perfectly create project plans that balance client needs with company objectives, as well as coordinate project managers and technical people at all phases. Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel. Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones. Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company. Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department. Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation. Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods. Must be good at mentoring, coaching and mentoring rising talent in the technology department. Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others. Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams. Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Technical project manager jobs
Technical project manager salary
Technical project officer job description
• Create and implement training strategies and methods for all technical staff
• In relation to scheduled projects, analyse, plan, and define needs and standards
• Assign and supervise technical personnel's daily activities, ensuring that all subordinates are actively working toward stated goals
• Hold regular technical team meetings to assess progress and handle any project-related concerns or challenges
• Determine and specify precise deliverables, roles, and duties for specific project or initiative staff members
• When making big purchases on behalf of the company, research and assess hardware and software technology possibilities and weigh the cost/benefit ratio
• Recruit and train talented employees to fill vacant technical department jobs
• All manufacturing technologies should be updated and maintained to ensure proper maintenance and installation
Technical Project Manager Required Skills
• Project Management techniques, strategies, and approaches must be demonstrated
• In the technology department, you must be skilled at mentoring, coaching, and mentoring young talent
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, as well as experience setting guidelines for others in these areas
• Strong sense of personal accountability when it comes to making decisions and managing department teams
• Working in a high-level collaborative atmosphere and encouraging a cooperative mindset is a plus
• Managerial experience that includes problem-solving and analytical thinking
• Ability to anticipate problems and take proactive steps to avoid them
• Bachelor's degree in information or computer science, or a related field is required
• Any relevant certificate is required
• Relevant experience is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category