Account Manager Internship
Account Manager InternshipApply for Account Manager Internship in Delhi
Account Manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Account Manager Internships For Freshers And Experienced with Role, Job Description, Salary. The Account Manager is the person who provide support to sales & services teams with new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support and account management. Maintain current client data in Sourcepoint CRM. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Apply Now for Account Manager Training and Internship at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Account Manager Role
Account Coordinator Career Path
Account Manager Job Description
• Provide support to sales & services teams with new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support and account management
• Maintain current client data in Sourcepoint CRM
• Preparing and issuing regular client reports
• Observe full-cycle sales process
• Collaborate with Sourcepoint engineering and product management teams
• Liaison with VP & Head of Strategic Partnerships to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
• Support the lead project manager with planning and maintenance of project schedules, documentation, and risk identification and mitigation, as needed
• Maintain a full understanding of account status, deadlines and deliverables
• Produce meeting minutes, conference reports, call summaries, and other client deliverables such as billing
• Help manage client and internal timelines
Account Manager Qualifications
• Fluent in English with impeccable written and presentation skills
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Strong willingness to learn about the advertising technology and digital content industries
• Customer-service-oriented mentality, with a get-it-done approach to their work
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A passion for Digital and Traditional Advertising
• Social Media Savvy (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Intermediate+ MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong verbal / written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category