Team Leader Internship
Team Leader TrainingApply for Team Leader Internship in India
Team Leader Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Team Leader Internship to manage and lead a team of employees. Communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. A Team Leader is a person who motivates team members and promises great performance. He/She must have the ability to perfectly provide help to management, including hiring and training, and keep the management updated on team performance. Apply Now for Team Leader Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Team Leader Responsibilities
Team Leader Role
Team Leader Job Description
• Managing the day-to-day activities of the team
• Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals and delegating tasks to team members
• Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
• Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential
• Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
• Conducting quarterly performance reviews
• Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
Team leader Skills
• Must be able to assess any problem and later solve it
• Must be able to handle the team with care
• To be highly motivated and can motivate team members and others
• Must be able to adhere to deadlines
• Must be able to take responsibility for a particular duty
• Excellent communication skills is required
• Confidence and skillful negotiating skills
• Must have basic knowledge of computers
• Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category