Campaign Manager Internship
Campaign Manager InternshipApply for Campaign Manager Training For Freshers
Campaign manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas. A Campaign Manager’s primary duty is to ensure marketing campaigns achieve their objectives. They work with the Marketing Manager to create, execute and monitor the performance of campaigns and provide all the resources required to meet sales targets. A campaign manager oversees all aspects of a political campaign. Other than the candidate, the campaign manager is the head of the campaign and everyone who works or volunteers for it. Apply Now for Campaign manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Campaign Manager Job Description
• Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
• Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
• Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
• Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
• Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
• Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
• Organize trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events including writing and proofreading marketing copy, as well as recruiting designers, animators and printers
Campaign Manager Required Skills
• Graduate in political studies, journalism or similar relevant field is Preferred Managing skills
• Proficiency in English
• Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
• Current knowledge of news
• Integrity and morality
• Knowledge of campaign managing
• Analytical mind
• Critical thinking skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding writing skills
• Ability to multitask
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category