Political Researcher Internship
Political Researcher InternshipApply for Political Researcher Training For Freshers
Political Researcher Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Political Research and Political Development Internship For Freshers with Profile, Salary. Political researchers play their trade in all aspects of politics and government. They work on political campaigns as pollsters and consultants, as legislative staff members, for think tanks and for lobbyists. Although political researchers have a variety of job titles, employment settings and responsibilities, the skills needed for political research work are common across the spectrum of government and political work.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Political Development Requirements
Political Researcher Job Description
• Attending regular meetings with the employer in order to keep them fully updated about political issues.
• Keeping up to date with political sources released by government agencies, including press releases and reports
• Finding out about new sources which may be relevant to the employer, including press releases from particular interest groups and other organisations
• Researching past sources of information to see if they may still be relevant or applicable to current cases
• Performing detailed research on a wide range of subjects
• Keeping up to date with the media every day
• Working on case studies and individual projects
• Researching issues personally affecting members of an MP’s constituency
• Answering queries and questions from members of the constituency and the general public
• Researching public opinion through techniques including questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
• Writing detailed reports which focus upon the findings of research
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with general media enquiries
Political Researcher Required Skills
• An interest in politics
• The ability to multi-task
• The ability to prioritise one task ahead of another and delegate work to other employees if appropriate
• Good organisational skills
• Good time management skills
• Confidence with dealing with members of the public
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• The ability to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis
• Good research skills
• Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
• An analytical mind
• The ability to remain flexible
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category