Political Consultant Internship
PolitIcal Consultant OpeningsApply for Political Stategy Consultant Internship in Delhi
Political Consultant Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Political Advertising and Political Marketing Internship For Freshers with Job Description. Political consultant Planning election campaigns and does Election Campaign Management ensuring that the candidates remain in the public eye. Arranging various publicity drives for the candidate like managing political websites television and radio appearances and public meetings for Political Advertising and Political Marketing.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Political Campaign Management Internship
Political Consultant Job Description
• Planning election campaigns and ensuring that the candidates remain in the public eye
• Arranging various publicity drives for the candidate like television and radio appearances and public meetings
• Preparing election schedule for the candidate such that he can cover maximum number of constituencies
• Take care of all aspects of public relations of the candidate
• Evaluating the address notes of the candidates and ensuring that it is apt for the audience
• monitor proceedings and provide analysis of activities.
• assist with research and draft written submissions to government consultations and select committee inquiries
• research, forecast and evaluate the effects of public policy on an organisation using public sources, political intelligence and personal contacts
• write newsletters, briefings, campaign material and press releases
• establish and maintain two-way communication with relevant official bodies and stakeholders
• maintain regular contact, in person and in writing, with politicians, civil servants and staff in local authorities, and regulatory bodies to brief them on clients’ work and concerns
• respond to public policy threats and opportunities
Political Consultant Required Skills
• The Political Consultant needs to have knowledge about the working of the political system.
• The person should have the skills of analyzing the things properly.
• He or she should be very good at decision making at the right time.
• The person needs to have creative mind and artistic sense in drawing up election campaigns and strategies.
• Excellent knowledge about the working of the political system
• Excellent ability to perceive the social, economic and political trends of the country
• Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Strong knowledge about advertising and public relations
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to grasp the way the campaign is progressing and make changes in the campaign accordingly
• Creativity and innovation in drawing up election campaigns and strategies
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the political consulting industry.
• Must be accountable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category