Political Analyst Internship
Political Analyst InternshipApply for Political Analysis Internship in Delhi
Political Analyst Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Political Campaign Internship For Freshers Skills, Political Analysis and Political Updates. Political analysts are a kind of Political Scientists who dresearch corporate politics of their country and their Political Updates relationship with foreign countries, advise their leaders about the foreign policies to be followed with different foreign governments on their input and research. They also held develop various political theories based on the analysis of historical agreements, treaties, documents and statistics.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Political Analyst Internship
Political Analyst Requirements
Political Analyst Job Description
• Gather various data and information from primary and secondary sources
• Identify, analyse, measure and interpret findings
• Create political theories based on your detailed research
• Use statistical analysis to interpret research findings
• Develop political theories based on research and historical documents
• Forecast political, economic and social trends
• Present research results by writing reports, giving presentations and publishing articles
• Monitor current events, policy decisions and legislation changes
• Stay up-to-date with international trends and developments
• Raise public awareness of important political and social issues
• Researching political systems, foreign relations, government laws and regulations, and political ideologies and evaluating the effects of these on political, social, and economic spheres.
• Collecting data from various sources, such as historical documents, public opinion surveys, and election results to develop and test political theories.
• Raising public awareness of political issues.
• Establishing contacts and sources for future research opportunities.
Political Analyst Required Skills
• Proven work experience as a political analyst is Preferred
• BSc in political studies, journalism or similar relevant field is Preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration, or a related field.
• Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
• Experience with statistical analysis software and qualitative research tools
• Proficiency in English
• Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
• Current knowledge of news
• Integrity and morality
• Knowledge of statistical analysis
• Analytical mind
• Critical thinking skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding writing skills
• Ability to multi task
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category