Business Intelligence Expert
Business Intelligence Expert JobsApply for Business Intelligence Jobs job in Delhi
Business Intelligence Expert Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Business Intelligence Expert job description For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Salary. The Business Intelligence Experts are in charge of assisting businesses with intelligence and information technology solutions to improve operations and overall profitability. These professionals help information technology professionals solve request tickets and analyze a variety of metrics in different projects. He/She must have skills like data mining, reporting, analysis and forecasting.
Business Intelligence Expert Description
We need a Business Intelligence Analyst who can help us maximize the effectiveness of our data collection and analysis. We have a data analyst on staff to assist you with what we’re looking for, but we’d like you to implement new programs in order to further our ability to collect and analyze data.
We’re interested in finding someone who is experienced in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, with an emphasis on the former. We have several different sources of data that we’d like you to collect and analyze independently. These include our website, social media presence, and email campaigns.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Business Intelligence Expert
Business Intelligence Expert Career Path
Business Intelligence Expert Responsibilities
• Review and validate customer data as it is collected
• Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
• Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
• Cooperate with our IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible for us to leverage big data use cases
• Monitor analytics and metrics results
• Implement new data analysis methodologies
• Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
• Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Business Intelligence Expert Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or related field required (Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred)
• Experience in a business intelligence role
• Capable in supervisory, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis
• Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
• Primary responsibility would be Monitoring the complex load processes and acknowledging/troubleshooting the errors.
• Mandatory skills SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Shell Scripting, ETL tool knowledge, Incident handling.
• Understanding of Teradata, DataStage tool, Python, Scheduling tools like Autosys, basic knowledge of any reporting tool like MicroStrategy will be an added advantage.
• Must have good analytical and Problem solving skills with the ability of addressing the users concerns immediately.
• Must have good communication skills, so that can communicate well with customers, paying attention to their concerns and providing clear and regular updates on their requests/issues.
• Must have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Should be capable of proactive evaluating the processes and providing recommendations to increase efficiency.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category