Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Marketing Intelligence Analyst JobsApply for Marketing Intelligence Analyst Jobs job in Delhi
Market intelligence analyst jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Market intelligence analyst jobs description, salary to provide analysis of potential market. A Market intelligence analyst is a professional who specializes in analyzing the potential market, gathering information about the competitors of the company etc. He or she must have perfect, impeccable organizational skills as well as the necessary skills for an assistant role. Apply Now for Market intelligence analyst jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Marketing Intelligence Analyst Description
We are looking for a candidate for the Market intelligence analyst role to join our team and support our daily office procedures. The responsibilities of a Market Intelligence Analyst include analysis of potential market and product gaps across the company's new and existing portfolio along with value-added products. A Market Intelligence Analyst also gathers information on competitors, and conducts analysis on their sales, prices, and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition. Our ideal candidate should also have working knowledge of the market. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure the market analysis and our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Marketing Intelligence Analyst career path
Marketing Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
• Create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
• Perform thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and political environment; legal and regulatory issues; customers; current and potential competitors.
• Provide market and competitive insights through presentations and reports
• Supply the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
• Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
• Enhance the use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence to ensure that appropriate communication channels are maintained.
• Collaborates internally to ensure intelligence is shared with appropriate groups and individuals.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis.
Marketing Intelligence Analyst Required Skills
• Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints. Ability to network effectively at all levels and influence without direct management oversight. Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable of driving insight to action. Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and to contribute to executive-level discourse; excellent written communication abilities. Able to operate within a team environment. High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category