Business Intelligence Advisor
Business Intelligence AdvisorApply for Business Intelligence Advisor Job Openings in Delhi
Business Intelligence Advisor Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Business Intelligence Advisor job description For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Salary. The Business Intelligence Advisors helps organizations in enhancing the data strategy and internal processes of the organization. They evaluate existing data and analytics systems and plan a better ‘BI roadmap’. He/She must help organizations in establishing a data-driven strategy by recommending the best way to organize, analyze, and present data.
Business Intelligence Advisor Description
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Advisor who can extract data and create meaningful insights about business operations, find, validate, sort, and synthesize information to produce impactful visual presentations that assist decision-makers and also advise companies on processes that can improve their business intelligence capabilities.
To ensure success as a Business Intelligence Advisor, you should have an analytical background, a passion for data processing, and a flair for presenting complex concepts. A top-notch Business Intelligence Advisor will be adept at using figures, datasets, and reports.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Business Intelligence Advisor
Business Intelligence Advisor Career Path
Business Intelligence Advisor Responsibilities
• Locating, reviewing, and validating data on the company and market.
• Identifying trends and areas for Business Intelligence analysis.
• Educating stakeholders on the role of business intelligence.
• Working with data analysts to prepare reports for decision-makers.
• Producing insightful presentations to assist business managers and executives.
• Overseeing BI projects under your control from start to finish.
• Meeting with internal and external stakeholders to generate insight into decision-making.
• Utilizing data analytics tools and visualization platforms.
• Providing feedback and assistance to other employees based on your research.
• Ensuring the security and confidentiality of all data, information, and documents used in BI operations.
Business Intelligence Advisor Required Skills
• A degree in data analytics, computer science, economics, or finance.
• Proficiency in data mining, business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI), data processing frameworks, and report writing.
• A working understanding or mastery of automation, machine learning, and database management.
• Able to leverage different technologies, such as SQL, RPA, NLP, APIs, and data visualization platforms.
• A business-savvy approach to data and its uses for companies.
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinking abilities, and a passion for big data.
• Problem-solving mindset and bigger-picture view of information.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Impeccable presentation abilities and business acumen.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category