Market Intelligence Manager
Market Intelligence ManagerApply for Market Intelligence Manager Jobs job in Delhi
Market Intelligence Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out market Intelligence Manager job description, management executive salary who studies a given market, makes recommendations as to actions to capitalize on opportunities and helps direct strategy to assist the company in reaching its revenue targets. Market intelligence managers study a market’s conditions, regulations, competitors, products, business publications, customers and provide competitive marketing intelligence. Market intelligence is especially important when entering new or foreign markets. A market intelligence manager helps make recommendations for individual employees, teams, departments and the entire organization. The employee in this role often acts as support for both sales and marketing departments. A market intelligence manager works to find new customers and retain and maximize the value of each customer. Apply Now for Business Intelligence Manager jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Market Intelligence Manager job Description
He/She must conduct market research in a business area by analyzing internal and external data sources, including primary and secondary research. He/ She must be able to gather data through discussions with industry analysts and subject-matter experts. He/She must perform market sizing and forecasting using predictive modeling, statistics, machine learning, data mining, and other data analysis techniques. He/ She must proactively report on key market trends/changing market environment and act as an internal consultant and advisor to key stakeholders.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Intelligence Manager Jobs
Marketing Intelligence Manager career path
Marketing Intelligence Manager Responsibilities
• Plan, execute, and meet customer commitments on-time
• Demonstrate high quality work through diligent documentation of process/methodology, data sources, and assumptions
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, social sciences, business administration, communications, or a related field. MBA preferred.
• Beginner level experience in product management, or in similar strategy/analytics preferred.
• Experience completing market research projects (ex. qualitative interviews and quantitative surveys).
• Data analytics experience required. (ex. Excel, VBA, SQL, PowerBI).
• Proven project management skills required, along with the ability to influence and lead teams and prioritize heavy workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment directly or indirectly
• Must be able to travel occasionally for conferences.
Marketing Intelligence Manager Required Skills
• Solid analytical skills
• Outstanding and proven skills in decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work effectively
•Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong and demonstrable business acumen
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and manage complexity
• Ability to set goals and work with minimum supervision
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category