Chinese Translator JobsApply for Chinese Translator or Chinese Content Translator at Political Ninjas
Chinese Translator Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Chinese Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate Chinese to English and English to Chinese. A Chinese Translator is a person who is fluent in the Chinese language and can communicate in it. He or she must be able to flawlessly translate text from English to Chinese and vice versa. Apply Now for a Chinese Language Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Chinese Translator job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Chinese Translator who is experienced in translation and translating the text, as well as conversations. The translator will be responsible for the accurate translation of documents and emails, as well as attending meetings in which live translations are needed. To be successful as a translator you should be able to think quickly and have a firm understanding of the field in which you will be translating.
An excellent translator should be able to translate information that is contextually accurate. Attend meetings to translate discussions. Continually take language fluency assessments to certify fluency. Liaise with colleagues to ensure that translations are true to the original meaning. Must be fluent in at least two languages. Must have prior experience doing translations. A high school qualification or equivalent is required. Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation. Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy and follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs. Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure). Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Chinese Translator Requirements
Chinese Translator Salary
Chinese Translator Job Description
• To translate the content from Chinese into English
• To create content by using SEO strategies
• Making original content for Chinese websites
• Create a strategy for required content
• Translating posts, articles and website content for client interactions
• Creating content schedules for social media posts in chinese
• To be up to date with recent happenings in China and other related countries
• To help subject matter experts in translation, marketing and creation of content
• To provide creative and innovative content for the same
• To maintain the record and information
Chinese Language Qualifications
• Must have excellent fluency in communication
• To be able to create original Chinese content
• Fluency in verbal and written communication in the Chinese language
• To be able to plan and manage strategies
• Time Management skills and must adhere to deadlines
• To be able to communicate with clients in Chinese language
• Great communication with team members
• Data and records management that works
• Be adaptable and adhere to deadlines
• Relevant degree is required and certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category