German Translator OpeningsApply for German Translator or German Content Translator at Political Ninjas
German Translator jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out German Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate German to English and English to German. A German Translator is someone who is fluent in the German language and can talk and write in it. He or she must be able to translate flawlessly from English to German and German to English. Apply Now for a German Language job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
German Translator job Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented German translation graduate who joins our in-house team on a permanent basis. The position would be ideally suited to a recent graduate looking for experience as an in-house translator. You will be working alongside the German project manager and be responsible for translating a wide variety of written documentation. Working within a small office-based team is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and develop your translation skills.
Translate a wide variety of written documentation covering subject areas appropriate to experience/training, and as agreed with the project manager. Edit and review translations completed by other translators, ensure all translations meet the clients’ expectations and the requirements of the target market. Responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality translations, and contributing to linguistic quality control processes and procedures, provide assistance in running day-to-day operations and report back to the project manager as appropriate. Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs. Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure) and network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
German Translator Jobs
German Translator Salary
German Translator Job Description
• To translate original content in German
• To attract customers by translating German language into English or vice-versa
• To have your own ideas, process them, and come up with new ideas as per requirements
• Need to stay up-to-date with current trends within the industry as well as fieldwork abroad
• Work in a collaborative and flexible environment where your skillset and preferences come into play constantly as each task is tailored to suit the project at hand
• To interact with forign clients in German
• Knowledge of beginner level of SEO techniques for provided content
• Providing assistance in creating a content strategy with marketing experts
• Organize schedule for social media posts
• To be able to write for various mediums such as feature articles, Social Media, Websites, Banners, Collaterals etc. effectively
German Language Qualifications
• Ability of multitasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication with good quality content editing
• Ability to manage data and records
• Should be reliable and trustworthy
• Should be innovative
• Should have the ability to manage data and records
• Should have the ability to give the smooth flow of work
• Ability to organise, plan, and coordinate
• Customer service focused is required
• Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Should be adaptable and adhere to deadlines
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category