Korean Translator Job OpeningsApply for Korean Translator or Korean Content Translator at Political Ninjas
Korean Translator jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Korean Translator Jobs for Freshers to translate from Korean to English and from English to Korean. A Korean Translator is someone who is fluent in the Korean language and can speak and write it fluently. He or she must be able to flawlessly translate Korean text, documents, and verbal interactions into English. Apply Now for Korean language Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Korean Translator Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Korean Translator who Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning. Translates online, video, and television media by providing subtitles and consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately.
Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation and provides clients with quotes based on project length and level of complexity. Take follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding. Uses highly specialised translation software to encourage efficiency and consistency Adheres to industry quality standards established by the Association of Translation Companies to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations. Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials. May specialise in a particular industry in which he or she has relevant experience or knowledge, such as medicine, the arts, business, or finance. Works on a freelance basis or pursues employment with an educational, commercial, or government organisation. To translate some of our existing website content, such as news articles and guides, into Korean.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Korean Translator Career path
Korean Translator Salary
Korean Translator Job Description
• To conduct appropriate translation tasks
• Will be able to focus on creating content for websites and social media channels
• Other components of the job will be required, such as communications, administrative chores, and so on
• To translate some of our existing website content, such as news articles and guides, into Korean
• Original content developed by our company is being translated into Korean
• Expertise with grammar and writing annoyances is required
• For authenticity, be able to speak Korean language and culture
• To be able to meet the needs of a client who needs a quick translation of a blog post or a photo caption for their social media profile
• To write posts for social media and other digital platforms
Korean Language Qualifications
• Excellent and motivated person who will help other team members with it
• Must possess excellent understanding of the English language and how to use it to your advantage
• Must provide accurate and detailed work
• Must be able to communicate with clients
• Able to organize records and manage any plans
• To be able to provide an extra eye for other team members
• Ability to prioritise important tasks first
• Must adhere to deadlines and is able to adapt to the environment
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant fields would be helpful.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category