Finance Manager JobsApply for Finance Manager jobs in Delhi
Financial Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Financial Manager Job description, financial manager duties, financial manager salary and skills to review financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing financial forecasts. A financial manager is a professional who focuses on increasing profits and researching markets for business opportunities such as expansion, mergers, and acquisitions. He or she must be able to complete financial tasks flawlessly and provide financial counsel and recommendations to higher management on future financial goals. Apply Now for Finance Manager Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Finance Manager Responsibilities
A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. As a crucial member of the finance team, a typical Finance Manager job description should include, but not be limited to: Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information. Predicting future financial trends. Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted. Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses etc.
Developing long-term business plans based on these reports Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets. Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk. Analyzing market trends and competitors As a crucial member of the finance team, a typical Finance Manager job description should include, but not be limited to: Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information, predicting future financial trends, reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc. Developing long-term business plans based on these reports Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets. Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk. Analysing market trends and competitors.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Financial Manager role
Finance Manager Salary
Finance Manager Job Description
• Observe the company's day-to-day financial operations
• Prepare management reports on a regular and quarterly basis
• For senior firm leadership, participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling
• Assist with project analysis, plan validation, and ad-hoc requirements
• Manage the financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems for the organisation
• Ensure that accounting policies and regulatory standards are followed
• To be able to assist clients and teams with communication
Finance Manager qualifications
• Ability to transform enormous amounts of complex data into useful information
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with senior-level business partners
• Excellent judgement, analytical, and decision-making abilities in the commercial world
• Financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, and others are required
• Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills are displayed
• Should be able to think logically and analytically
• To be able to help the team address difficulties
• A bachelor's degree in accounting, economics, finance, or business administration is required
• Experience in a finance-related function is required
• Any relevant certificate is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category