Accountant JobsApply for Accountant jobs in Delhi
Accountant Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Accounting officer job description, accountant duties, accountant salary to the accuracy of financial statements for individuals, companies, and organizations. They make sure that laws and procedures are followed, and taxes are correct and paid on time. Accountants prepare financial documentation and present their findings to individuals or the management of a company or organisation. He/she must be able to perform audits, prepare financial documentation and tax forms for clients, and work for accounting firms or be self-employed. Apply Now for Accounting officer Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
We need a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a managerial accountant role at our organization who has a masters in tax accountant, cost accountant, general accountant. They would be responsible for monitoring all the accounts of the company, to assess its current liabilities and to review various risks. Accountants would have to process all fiscal data, identify problem areas, and list the same out along with the report to the management. Accountants are essential for the health of any company or organization both in the short and long term.
Ensure that all transactions are well documented. Preparing asset, liability, and capital account, keep and maintain all the books in perfect order, summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken. Audit key documents and verify each transaction, reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same, make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributing to team effort, preparing payments, preparing budget forecast, compute and prepare tax returns, report company financial health to the stakeholders and making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions. Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Managerial Accountant jobs
Managerial accountant salary
Accountant Job Description
• Recording and interpret financial transactions using bookkeeping methods
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing information from multiple sources
• Ensure accurate and fair financial reporting to current and former clients, internal organizations, and regulators
• Assisting clients in assessing their financial needs and ensuring that these are met, either through direct client services or by providing financial analysis to management regarding public company accounts
• Records information and creates statements for businesses or individuals
• Ensuring accurate cash management, maintaining adequate reserves, properly recording fees and income, as well as communicating with clients and stakeholders regarding risk management
• Responsible for the day-to-day processing of money owed by clients or customers
• Records payments and invoices for companies and businesses
• Making sure that financial information is accurate and organized
• Responsible for maintaining financial records for an organization or company
• Should have knowledge of monitoring cash flow, account for any purchases
• Should be an auditor
• Comfortable working with clients, CAs, managing budgets, conducting audits and reports, creating financial reports and more
• Should have knowledge of working with a variety of different agencies and suppliers in order to get the best out of whatever financial transactions their company engages in
• Should have ability to work with a team and stay on top of numerous deadlines
• Should have knowledge of accounting softwares like Quickbooks and Microsoft Project
• Should know how to process the payments at a company and unifying the resulting information for presentation to investors, clients, or other parties as required by law or regulation
• Is great at reporting by providing clear and concise reports everyday or monthly
• possess the proper terminology skills to explain complicated financial concepts to their clients and coworkers
• Should be good with numbers and be able to handle different projects at the same time
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category