Finance Consultant JobsApply Now for Financial Planner Salary in Delhi
Finance Planner Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Finance Consultant Job to provide assistance in investment decisions, cash management and day-to-day company expenses. A Financial Planner who specialises in estimating expenses and revenues, conducting risk analysis for financial strategies, and analysing capital expansion alternatives. He/She must have an ability to perfectly source and evaluate capital expansion options, including loans and funding. Apply Now for Financial Consultant Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Finance Consultant Responsibilities
Financial counsellor works with clients to develop individualized financial plans for savings, retirement, investments and insurance. They spend much of their time marketing their business and recruiting new clients. Many become both certified in financial planning and licensed to sell financial products. Finance consultant works with companies or individuals to plan for their financial futures by offering information and guidance on topics that include taxes, investments and insurance decisions. Often called financial advisors, these consultants work closely with clients to offer personalized financial advice. Consultants may also direct the buying and selling of stocks and bonds for their clients.
Investment Advisor works for consulting firms that focus on the financial needs of specific businesses or industries. Consultants meet personally with clients to assess their financial situation to present a financial plan that includes both short- and long-term financial goals. Consultants help clients with financial planning decisions for retirement, education, day-to-day expenses and investments. They meet regularly with clients to assess how life changes such as marriage, job change or the birth of a child will affect the client's financial plan. In addition, many Financial Planners are licensed to buy and sell financial products such as insurance policies, stocks and bonds. Consultants spend much of their time reaching out to prospective clients and building a strong customer base.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Financial Planner Job Description
Financial Counsellor Salary
Finance Consultant Job Description
• To evaluate the financial situation of the organisation
• To examine investing strategies
• To find and assess capital expansion options, including loans and finance
• It is necessary to provide advice on the sale and purchase of stocks and bonds
• To be able to forecast revenue and costs, as well as to report any deviations
• To identify risks and opportunities in the market by analysing market trends
• To keep track of current and potential tax obligations
• To keep track of financial procedures and guarantee that they are legal
• To offer ideas and create objectives in order to boost profitability
• To examine day-to-day transactions in order to discover areas where improvements might be made
Finance Consultant Skills
• Work experience as a Financial Consultant, Financial Adviser, or other equivalent position is required
• Practical experience with accounting and statistics software
• Excellent understanding of budgetary policies
• Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to develop detailed reports and spreadsheets are required
• Must be able to keep company and client information confidential
• Must be able to evaluate data and status
• Ability to examine plans and put together a strategy is required
• Any relevant certifications are required
• Any relevant bachelor’s degree is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category