Lawyer Job OpeningsApply Now for Legal Expert Jobs in Delhi
Lawyer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Lawyer Jobs to advise and represent individuals, businesses, and government agencies on legal issues and disputes. A legal Advisor is someone who focuses on civil law, tax law, criminal law, corporate law, international law, labour law, real estate law, patent law, media law, and competition law. He or she must be able to function flawlessly for us in all areas of legal concerns. Apply for Lawyer Jobs Openings in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Lawyer’s roles and daily responsibilities can vary considerably, depending upon their practice environment and field of specialization. Interview new clients and meet with existing clients to render legal advice. Perform legal research to determine how the facts of a case interact with current law. Perform case research by taking depositions, attending site inspections, and engaging in discovery, the exchange of information pertinent to a case from both parties to the action. Argue motions and attend other pretrial court appearances before a judge. Follow up after a court decision has been handed down or a settlement has been reached. Ensuring that all parties to an action do what they've been committed or ordered to do represents either the plaintiff—the party that's filing or initiating a legal action—or the defendant, the party that's being sued or charged. Monitor legal risk in paperwork and provide recommendations on what level of risk is acceptable. For natural and juristic persons, interpret laws, rulings, and regulations. Gather evidence and conduct legal study. Before you sign any documents, make sure you have all of the necessary approvals. Give legal counsel and explain the law. At arbitration or mediation hearings, provide legal representation. Organize and manage regulatory and compliance services. Facilitate the development of novel solutions to client issues. Provide legal counsel to clients in civil and criminal court procedures.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Legal Advisor Duties
Legal Advisor Job Description
• Contracts, leases, and other legal instruments are drafted, reviewed, and negotiated
• Provide strategic legal advice to current and potential prospects
• Identify legal or contractual challenges and devise novel solutions to complex problems
• Provide legal counsel to senior executives on a variety of corporate and business concerns
• Keep up with federal and state rules, regulations, and procedures that govern the company's operations
• Maintain ties with co-counsel and collaborate with them
• In legal concerns and conflicts, he advises and represents firms, people, and government bodies
Lawyer Required Skills
• Must be able to communicate well with clients
• Must be able to pay close attention to the finer points of a contract, statute, or other legal document
• Is capable of assisting with research and public speaking proficiency
• Ability to resolve legal problems with maximum professionalism and logical reasoning
• It would be advantageous to be extremely knowledgeable about IT law
• In order to tackle difficulties, you must be inventive
• A JD or LLM degree is required, as well as strong academic credentials
• Extensive experience in a law firm or in-house legal department is necessary
• Any relevant certification is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category