Legal Executive JobsApply Now for Legal Admin Jobs in Delhi
Legal Executive Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Legal Admin Jobs for managing, creating, vetting, reviewing, negotiating, and keeping track of company contracts, as well as other departmental obligations. A legal representative is a person who specializes in Law/Legal work. He/She must have the ability to perfectly understand and perform legal activities. Apply Now for Legal Officer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India
Legal Executive Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Practitioner to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and gives legal advice to management about all the relevant issues. The selected candidates will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize the probability of exposure. Legal Admin needs to give accurate and timely counsel to clients in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.), to collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies, specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance, research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations. Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues, communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust, draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights, deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces, provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization, conduct your work with integrity and responsibility and maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Legal Executive Role
Legal Executive Salary
Legal Executive Job Description
• Contract writing and editing service that uses the most up-to-date technologies and industry best practises to deliver the best results
• Verifies the validity of documents and ensures that they meet quality and customer standards
• Completing legal research on the company and its objective, as well as legal procedures
• Providing legal analysis and interpretation, advising on self-representation concerns, and producing documents required for administration and closing to assist the employer in meeting all legal obligations and complying with applicable legislation, rules, and guidelines
• Audits and assessments of their work and methods are required
• Providing legal advice to clients and coworkers
• Assisting writers in the creation of legal content
• Providing information on a variety of contracts and customer requirements
Legal Executive Qualifications
• Strong oral communication skills particularly with regard to technical matters
• Requires Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in the same field
• Strong presentation skills while participating in meetings and classes
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills gained by balancing multiple projects
• In-depth knowledge of regulatory and cooperative law
• Sound understanding of general commercial principles and various industry procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication with a focus on legal terms
• Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Any bachelor's degree is appropriate
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category