Legal Counsel JobsApply Now for Legal Counsel Job Openings in Delhi
Legal Counsel Openings in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Legal Advocacy Jobs with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Legal Advocacy specializes in providing executives with accurate and timely legal advice on a number of issues. Developing efficient defence plans in collaboration with management. Defining internal governance policies and ensuring that they are followed on a regular basis. He/She should knowIntellectual Property, Legal Advice, and Legal Department. Apply Now for Legal Counsel Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Legal Counsel Responsibilities
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and gives legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure. Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.) Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies. Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance. Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations. Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues. Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
The legal counsel's duties included establishing trust relationships, drafting and solidifying agreements, contracts, and other legal instruments, and ensuring that the company's legal rights were fully protected. Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization. Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility, maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
General Counsel Openings
Legal Counsel Requirements
Legal Counsel Job Description
• On major legal matters, provide legal support and advice to senior management
• Ensure that internal controls, statutory regulations, and other formalities are followed
• Calculate and manage risks in decision-making and business processes
• Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, and agreements, among other things
• Implement protecting measures for patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
• Take responsibility for the environmental issues
• Keeping up with current developments in all major areas of law and contributing to the expansion of the legal department's knowledge base
• Defining internal governance policies and checking compliance on a regular basis
Legal Counsel Qualifications
• Analytical and hands-on legal skills with an emphasis on corporate law
• Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written) as well as an ability to compile data and use databases in an organised manner
• Motivated and driven legal professional
• Ability to carry out in-depth legal research
• Ability to deduce meetings from your own perspective
• Must be able to provide sound judgments
• Law degree or an alternative degree is appropriate
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
• Must have prior experience
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category