Law Consultant JobsApply Now for Law Consultant Jobs in Delhi
Legal Consultant Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Legal Consultant Job for providing consultancy on legal issues on behalf of the company. A Legal Counsellors assist a firm in identifying and managing legal risks by providing accurate and timely legal advice on all legal matters and laws that affect, or may affect, the organisation. He/She must have the ability to perfectly understand legal issues. Apply Now for Legal Consultant Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India
Legal Consultant Responsibilities
The legal consultant's main objective is to provide assistance in all legal matters and advise in legal documentation, negotiations, contracts, etc.
Legal consultant duties include defending the party's or client's rights and legitimate interests. He/she is responsible for drafting and reviewing the legal filings and drafting technically correct opinions. He/she is responsible for maintaining client relationships and conducts new research work as well. To finalize and draft the written summaries and conduct in depth analysis of the available data that is available on temporary visa programs, labor abuses, visa regulations, etc. To finalize and draft the written summaries of the visa programs so that they can be published on the website.
Legal advisor involved in organising and overseeing the distribution of the summary, communicating with academic partners, and doing new research as well as drawing on current research and reports created in-house by other resources. To obtain expert support as well as feedback during the entire project so that the legal work procedures proceed without any interruptions. To conduct in depth analysis of the available data that is available on temporary visa programs, labor abuses, visa regulations, etc.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Legal Consultant Jobs
Legal Consultant Salary
Legal Consultant Job Description
• To actively participate in the preparation and drafting of various legislative and legal submissions, as well as the creation of authoritative legal opinions
• To assist in the evaluation of legal materials and any other essential documents, as well as the identification of the most pressing concerns that must be addressed first
• Formalities for the resolution of legal cases must be drawn up, and the legal provisions must be followed
• Collaborate with the Council's legal representatives, coordinate, follow-up, and monitor the status of cases pending in various courts of law throughout the country
• Providing support, particularly during meetings, hearings, and other events, and prioritising work to ensure that the services provided are of high quality
Legal Consultant requirements
• Have excellent drafting and analytical skills
• Able to deal appropriately with confidential information
• Should have good reasoning and judgment skills
• Be able to independently make the decisions that are necessary to do your job
• Your success will also depend on your attitude toward working in a team
• Any relevant bachelor’s degree is appropriate
• Consultants often have basic expertise in one or more particular areas, as they have worked as professionals
• Any relevant certification is advantageous
• Any prior experience is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category