Market Researcher JobApply for Research Analyst Jobs in Delhi
Market Researcher Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Market Research Job For Freshers And Experienced with Qualifications, Job Description and Salary. As a Market Researcher, you'll focus on gathering, evaluating, and presenting quantitative and qualitative data. Most Market Researchers work for marketing firms, where they work on a variety of projects for various companies and sectors. There are two forms of market research: quantitative and qualitative. Quantitative research includes dealing with figures and percentages and may produce rapid findings. Qualitative research involves analyzing views and providing reasons for certain percentages.
Market Researcher Job Description
Market research analysts are considered to be goal-oriented individuals with solid math skills and sound business knowledge. To be successful, market research analysts must be excellent communicators who instinctively spot trends and have a strong desire to provide useful and accurate information on customer behavior and rivals' activities. Top applicants will be selected on the basis of excellent critical thinking abilities, as well as strong IT skills and a keen eye for details.
As a Market Research Analyst at Political Ninjas, you'll be able to demonstrate your ability to create and implement research, surveys, and tests to learn what our consumers like and dislike about our goods and services. More precisely, you'll be tasked with gathering and analyzing data on customers, sales patterns, goods, and services in order to guide our future business and marketing strategies. You will design, administer, and evaluate surveys, experiments, focus groups, polls, market research, and sales data using your knowledge of consumer opinion gathering methodologies. Apart from that, you will collaborate with data analysts to convert consumer data into usable and accessible information that may be used to improve or enhance a product, service, marketing plan, or sales technique.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Market Researcher Career Path
Market Researcher Jobs for Freshers
Market Researcher Responsibilities
• A bachelor's degree in business or management, economics, mathematics, statistics are preferred. For qualitative research, degrees in anthropology, geography, psychology, social sciences and sociology are preferred.
• Meet with clients to discuss and agree on research assignments.
• Generate briefings and research commission plans or proposals to submit to your customer or higher management
• Create and manage survey and questionnaire distribution
• Conduct ethnographic studies (observing people in their homes and other environments)
• Carry out qualitative or quantitative surveys that may include field, interview, or focus group evaluations
• Track the development of research initiatives using statistical tools to manage and arrange data
• Survey and focus group transcripts are examples of data that may be analysed and interpreted to find patterns and solutions.
• Compose in-depth papers and show your findings
• Advising clients or top management on the most effective ways to use research results and manage budgets
Market Research Analyst Skills
• You'll need to demonstrate: good writing and spoken communication abilities, as well as interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills good analytical and numerical abilities precision and attention to detail the capacity to employ initiative
• Teamwork and negotiation skills business awareness creativity and problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of statistics and computers.
• Promote IT literacy and flexibility
• A fascination in psychology and behavior
• Good knowledge of Marketing
• Up-to-Date with Recent Market ups and downs
• Pro-Active and Willing to take Initiatives and Responsibilities
• Minimum Work Experience of 0 – 5 Years
• Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills
• Ability to Work Under Pressure with Dynamic Workload and Time Pressure
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category