Marketing DeveloperApply for Marketing Developer Job Openings in Delhi
To succeed in today's dynamic and consumer-centric marketplace, you need a clear understanding of the latest trends and how to respond to them. With this information, Marketing Developer can help out to allocate marketing investments to maximize effectiveness, plan and direct marketing campaigns, manage organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind, optimize content for the website and social media platforms, work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc., track the website traffic flow, implement and analyze performance metrics.
Marketing Developer Description
A marketing developer should be apt in Analysis, design, and coding. Processes of programming such as compiling, source code editing, debugging, testing and deployment Use of modern development tools. Works directly as senior creative team member on a variety of Web sites for individual financial advisors, branches and departments throughout the firm, and across a range of platforms including traditional desktop machines, tablets and smartphones. Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that helps them understand and retain the message. One should collaborate with graphic designers to match visual design intent and adhere to brand guidelines. It is important to Identify trends and insights as well as allocate marketing investments. One also has to plan and direct marketing campaigns. Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind Optimize content for the website and social media platforms.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Developer Career Path
Marketing Developer Responsibilities
• One of the major roles of a Marketing developer is to provide the best practices guidance and recommendations of outreach related tactics. Work collaboratively with analysis and reporting product owners to interpret business requirements and develop data models.
• Evaluates code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with standard web browsers
• Performs site maintenance and documentation, including fixes/ enhancements and proposes process improvements for maintenance work
• Confers with management to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts and develop content criteria
• Identifies problems through various channels, and implements a resolution
• Publishes files to production
• Responsible for front-end web development to produce hand built, fully custom responsive sites that are cross-functional on all platforms, browsers and devices
• Works with project/account managers and creative team members (writers and designers) – and interacts directly with clients – to determine, present and develop overarching artistic direction and online/multimedia techniques best suited to produce desired effects within budget and schedule
• The Marketing Developer will be responsible for creating high quality video, audio, and interactive presentations that drive engagement and lead generation.
• The position requires a skilled and motivated candidate with experience in developing engaging content for digital and traditional marketing channels.
• The ideal candidate will possess a passion for creating visual content, have exceptional creative skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• The successful applicant will also have the ability to work under tight deadlines, be detailed. Someone who can assist in training and mentoring creative staff members as well as provide constructive feedback throughout development to team members.
Marketing Developer Required Skills
• General written standards and procedures utilized.
• Scripting and applying business logic.
• Industry best practices for subject lines.
• In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the ability to develop and maintain. websites using scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• It will also require you to follow procedural and policy manuals related to the job tasks.
• Ability to build responsive applications using bootstrap framework.
• You're a creative, innovative and results-driven professional with broad experience in web design, development and marketing.
• You are motivated to join a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and are excited by the challenge of working with leading edge technologies and business processes.
• Your natural curiosity will keep you engaged as you learn about the latest news, trends and best practices in digital media, social media, content strategy and audience insights.
• Sitecore or SharePoint experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of IIS web server functionality.
• Ability to perform general purpose image editing using Photoshop or other software.
• Self-motivated and able to juggle numerous projects.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category