Market Economist JobsApply for Market Economist Jobs job in Delhi
Market Economist Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Market Economist job description For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Salary. The Market Economist are financial experts who study market activity. Their primary responsibilities include collecting and analyzing financial and socioeconomic data, advising businesses and governments on economic decisions, and developing models for economic forecasting. Collecting and analyzing data is likely the most important responsibility of a Market Economist. They spend much of their time conducting research and gathering information from a variety of sources.
Market Economist Description
We are looking for highly analytical problem solvers with a financial background for the position of Market Economist. Market Economists are responsible for analyzing market trends, advising businesses and governments on economic decisions, and developing econometric models for forecasting, among other duties.
Market Economists will need to distill complex economic data to non-technical audiences, requiring excellent communicative ability. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented autodidact with impeccable research skills.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Economist Career Path
Marketing Economist Jobs for Freshers
Market Economist Responsibilities
• Collecting and analyzing financial, political, and socioeconomic data.
• Conducting surveys and utilizing various sampling techniques.
• Making use of historical data.
• Analyzing market trends.
• Advising businesses and governments on economic decisions.
• Consulting clients on the efficacy of political policies, products, or services.
• Studying the economic impact of laws and regulations.
• Developing statistical and econometric models for economic forecasting.
• Communicating data in the form of presentations, technical reports, and non-technical reports.
• Contributing to publications or economic journals.
• Partaking in think tanks.
• Communicating economic data in accessible ways.
Market Economist Required Skills
• Master's degree in economics.
• PhD is advantageous.
• Bachelor's degree sufficient for certain entry-level jobs in government.
• Experience in an analytical role.
• Quantitative aptitude.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category