Business Developer Internship
Business Development RoleApply for Business development Internship and Tarining
Business Developer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Business Development Internship and Training For Freshers with Skills, Role, Profile. A business development profile is responsible for the business development aspect of an organization. Primary duties include identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential.Business developer role includes creation of long-term value for an organization from customers, markets, and relationships. Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Business Development Internship
Business Developer Responsibilities
Business Developer Job Description
• Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
• Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
• Coordinate with market research and divisional teams and identify business requirement.
• Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
• Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
• Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
• Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Business Development Skills
• Our business development internships require well-rounded, business-minded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths.
• You must assess the reasons for losses, where the sales process might improve, and how to award top performing salespeople. Our business development internships will help you enter the international market thanks to the vast skill set they provide. Absolute Internship will help you expand your global experience.
• Fluent in English; verbal and written
• Capable for full time (in-office) internship for time period of 6 months
• Self-directed identification of new opportunities to better use your skill set and to continue to evolve your role.
• Deadline-driven & detail-oriented. At the very least, you should be able to meet deadlines and take pleasure in the details. The ability to manage an editorial calendar is a plus.
• A self-motivated workstyle, including time management skills, attention to detail, and willingness to ask questions as necessary.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category