Sales Manager Internship
Sales Manager InternshipApply for Sales Manager Internship in Delhi
Sales Manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Sales Manager Internship For Freshers with Responsibilities, Job Description, Skills, Qualifications. Sales Lead management is a business discipline which is focused on the practical application of sales techniques and the management of a firm’s sales operations. Sales Territory management is an important business function as net sales through the sale of products and services and resulting profit drive most commercial business. These are also typically the goals and performance indicators of sales management.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Sales Manager Training
Sales Manager Responsibilities
Sales Manager Job Description
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Schedule appointments.
• Build rapport and confident conversationalist with phone presence, as well as in person.
• Conduct lead follow-up and nurture leads until appointments are confirmed.
• Text prospecting as well as email prospecting.
• Data mining through the internet
• Execute business development strategies in targeting new customers
• Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, calls, referrals, presentations sales campaigns
• Follow-up with clients to develop long-term relationships
• Travel for business development
• Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Qualifications
• High school diploma or similar.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• A professional appearance.
• Familiar with planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Good in customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sale team.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category