Business Development Executive Internship
Business Development Executive RoleApply for Business Development Executive Training and Internship
Business Development Executive Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Business Executive Internship For Freshers with Job Description, Role, Skills. A business development executive is a person responsible for running an organization. They create plans to help their organizations grow. Becoming an executive usually takes years of promotions and hard work since the qualifications of this role and usiness Development Executive Responsibilities needs hard working individuals with years of experience in multiple facets of the business. A large part of an executive’s job is developing relationships with people outside the organization. These people may be customers or contributors.The role of a International Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities. Keep prospective client database updated
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Business Development Executive Profile
Business Development Executive Career Path
Business Development Executive Job Description
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Working closely with the product team to build product road map with market research strategies.
• Responding to the relevant inbound leads via mail and others.
• Finding relevant outbound leads by reaching out to relevant companies in the domain and ecosystem via mail or phone.
• Giving the demo of the product to the client and then passing them onto the executive team of the company
• Researching various fields to find lucrative oppurtunities.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Executive Skills
• Excellent social media presence.
• A creative and quick-on-the toes thinker.
• Socialising Nature.
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
• Strong communication skills, basic computer knowledge
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category