Creative Writer Internship
Creative Writer InternshipsApply for Creative Writer Internship in Delhi
Creative Writer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Internship as a Creative Writer to work in the organisation as a writer. A technical writer creates different texts for a variety of audiences. They often have a strong sense of clarity and excitement for innovative ideas. Creative writers often work for an organisation, finishing novels, screenplays, articles, or any other type of text for customers. Apply Now for Creative Writer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India. We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer. The responsibilities of the content developer include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work. The content developer must also adhere to SEO best practices. To be successful as a content developer, you should have great communication, research, and teamwork skills. Ultimately, a top-notch content developer has a good working knowledge of content management software as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and an eye for detail.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Creative Writer Careers
Creative Writer Requirements
Creative Writer Job Description
• Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
• Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
• Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
• Writing new web content and editing existing content.
• Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
• Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
• Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
Creative Writer Writing Skills
• Associate's or bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing, mass communication, or a related field.
• Experience in copywriting, graphic design, programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
• Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
• Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category