Editor InternshipApply for Editor Profile in Delhi
Editor Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Proofreading Internship For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Editor Profile, Copyediting. An Editor Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies). Performing other tasks across the brand’s digital platforms and events program. Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces. Editing can involve creative skills, human relations and a precise set of methodsProofreading and Editing is the process of selecting and preparing writing, photography, visual, audible, and film media used to convey information. Apply Now for Editor Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Editor Job Description
•An editor is a qualified individual who serves as the company's spokesperson and guarantees the accuracy and excellence of all written materials. They assist authors in refining their work to ensure that it flows naturally and instruct them on basic writing best practises.
• Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
• Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
• Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
• Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
• Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
• Recruit and manage writers and reporters
• Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
• Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
• Meet deadlines and budget requirements
• Sample piece will be required
• Strong editorial background and proofreading skills
• Experience adhering to editorial and technical style guides
• Oral and written communication
• Able to exercise indirect authority to deliver results.
• Proven internship experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor, or similar role.
• Proficient portfolio and strong writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
• Proven expertise with SEO and social media best practises
• An attention to detail and the ability to think critically • The ability to prioritise and multitask • Education in journalism or a comparable discipline
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category