Blogger Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Blogger Internship For Freshers with IT blog Skills, Job Description, Career, Profile, Details. A blog (a truncation of “weblog”) is a discussion or blog forum published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (posts). Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on eblog, it blog. In education, blogs can be used as instructional resources. These blogs are referred to as edublogs. Microblogging is another type of blogging, featuring very short posts. ‘Blog’ and ‘blogging’ are now loosely used for content creation and sharing on social media, especially when the content is long-form. Apply Now for Content Manager Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India. We are looking for a talented blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience. To succeed as a blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Blogger Job Description.
• Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
• Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
• Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
• Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
• Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
• Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
• Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
• Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field.
• Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
• Creativity and adaptability.
• Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
• Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category