Digital Content Coordinator Internship
Digital Content Coordinator InternshipApply Now for Digital Content Coordinator or Online Content Coordinator Internship at Political Ninjas
Digital Content Coordinator Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Content Coordinator Internships to help in creating and maintaining a strong online presence for Political Ninjas. For various businesses, a content coordinator might imply different things. But often, the position entails managing and organising material (this may be for things like events, digital content or just the website). Excellent organisational and communication abilities are required of candidates. Writing briefs, managing, assisting, and communicating with various teams of people, maintaining inventory and content plans, and checking material for quality are all possible facets of the position. Apply Now for Digital Content Coordinator Internships in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Digital Content Coordinator
Digital Content Coordinator Requirements
Digital Content Coordinator Job Description
• Utilizing current marketing materials, create interesting text, image, and video content for social media channels,
• Primarily Facebook but also Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Design social media posts to maintain readers' curiosity and foster interest in new products. Coordinate all SEO activities, such as web content optimization, link building, and keyword strategy, to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• To achieve optimal effectiveness, stay current with social media trends, SEO trends, and search engine changes.
• Facilitate consumer dialogues online and reply to questions or escalate if necessary Establish a posting schedule that takes website traffic and customer interaction indicators into account.
Digital Content Coordinator Skills
•Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics, and other analytic tools is required.
• The ability to create creative material (text, image, and video) is required.
• Photo and video editing abilities are a bonus.
• Experience writing material that is search engine optimised for digital content analysts.
• Knowledge of online marketing tactics and channels. Capability to predict future trends in digital technology.
• Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills; capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment; demonstrated ability to align creative concepts with marketing strategies;
• Articulate thinker with the ability to internalise creative direction and respond quickly;
• Knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation software; and ability to work in a team-focused environment.
• Excellent project management abilities, including the capacity to plan and prioritise several tasks;
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category