Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst InternshipApply for Digital Marketing Analyst Profile for Freshers
Digital marketing analyst in Delhi at Political Ninjas - check out admin digital marketing analyst internship description, We are looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to support our digital marketing team.Digital marketing analysts must possess a specific set of digital marketing skills . Typical responsibilities include designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns through SEO and SEM, analyzing data and statistics for digital marketing campaigns, creating compelling data visualizations, tracking online marketing trends and monitoring campaign performance.Presenting results of analysis to the digital marketing team and Developing new strategies and approaches based on campaign performance.Apply Now for digital marketing analyst internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Digital Marketing Analyst Career Path
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements
Digital Marketing Analyst Job Description
• Assume responsibility for serving as the principal point of contact for executives and internal/external clients
• Respond to requests, criticism, and questions in a timely and professional manner
• Produce reports, presentations, and briefs of professional quality
• Assign duties to other members of the team as needed
• Keep your content relevant and timely.
• Should have excellent analyst skills
• developing campaign strategies according to the data gathered
• Have an immense knowledge of digital media
Digital Marketing Analyst Skills
• Basic knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Basic knowledge of ad serving tools
• Strong desire to learn along and self-driven, optimistic attitude
• Understanding of various marketing techniques
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for marketing and technology
• able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
• Quick at learning; attentive to detail.
• Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
• Ability to multitask, think critically, problem solver, and be creative and flexible.
• Knowing the basics of marketing
• Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
• Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
• Understanding of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
• Familiarity with web design and content management systems
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category