Search Engine Analyst
Search Engine Analyst InternshipApply Now for Search Engine Analyst Internship in Delhi
A Search Engine Analyst discovers and performs search engine optimization techniques to increase website traffic from keyword searches and organic search engine traffic. To improve current content and identify new chances, he or she must do keyword research in conjunction with the client's business objectives. He or she must be able to give SEO analysis and recommendations in conjunction with website and web page features and structure. In addition, he or she must be able to provide recommendations and implement content production techniques that are in line with SEO goals, both general and keyword specific. Apply Now for Search Engine Analyst Internships in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Search Engine Analyst Role
Search Engine Analyst Path
Search Engine Analyst Description
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
• Perform keyword research to guide content teams
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
• Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
Search Engine Analyst Skills
• Graduate in any field
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
• Verbal and written communication
• Analytical skills and the ability to work with large data sets
• Organization, time management and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Research skills and attention to detail when pulling data from multiple platforms
• Interpersonal skills to manage relationships with clients
• An inquisitive nature and an ability to think creatively
• Problem solving and decision making.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category