Security Intelligence Analyst
Security Intelligence Analyst ProfileApply for Security Intelligence Analyst Role in India
Security intelligence analyst internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Marketing Advisor internships, Skills, Job Description, Profile, Salary for Freshers. Security intelligence is the analysis of data using tools and techniques to generate meaningful information about existing or emerging threats targeting the organization that helps mitigate risks. Monitors and analyzes external Security threat data to provide actionable intelligence. Security Intelligence helps organizations make faster, more informed security decisions and change their behavior from reactive to proactive to combat the attacks. These experts triage data of security incidents collected from different Security intelligence sources and study the pattern of attacks, their methodology, motive, severity, and threat landscape. This data is then analyzed and filtered to produce Security intelligence feeds and reports that help management (security officer) in making decisions concerning organizational security.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Security Intelligence Analyst Responsibilties
Security Intelligence Analyst Internship in Delhi
Security Intelligence Analyst Description
• Security intelligence helps organizations with valuable knowledge about these threats, build effective defense mechanisms, and mitigate the risks that could cause financial and reputational damage. Security Intelligence is the predictive capability to defend the future attacks that the organization is exposed to so they can proactively tailor their defenses and preempt future attacks.
• Inform the security, professionals about the bad actors, potential threats, their methods, motive, and vulnerabilities organization are posed to.
• Help security professionals to be proactive about future cyber-attacks.
• Keep stakeholders informed about the latest threats and their impact on the business
• Help the security operations team to triage cyber-attacks, risk analysis, vulnerability management, and wide-scope decision making.
Security Intelligence Analyst Qualifications
• security intelligence analysts must be able to gather intelligence and condense information into a report that an experienced security engineer and a less security-savvy account executive can understand.
• A security intelligence analyst may discover an impending attack.
• In order to provide useful intelligence, security intelligence analysts must think creatively and anticipate future threats.
• security intelligence analysts need analytical skills to identify data breaches or bad actors who are manipulating operating systems and destroying the functionality of a business.
• security intelligence analysts should have technical skills and a background in technology, mathematics, statistics, computer engineering, digital forensics or computer science.
• security intelligence analysts must be able to communicate with executives, CTOs (chief technology officers) and IT departments to warn of possible risks to data and promote plans to mitigate those risks.
• Organizational skills are vital to the success of effective security intelligence analysts as they identify new trends in security crime, plan risk mitigation efforts and perform meticulous data analysis and reporting.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category