Data Intelligence analyst
Data Intelligence analyst InternshipApply for Data Intelligence analyst Profile for Freshers
Data Intelligence Analyst Internship Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Data Intelligence analyst internship with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Data Intelligence Analyst specializes in providing meaningful insights from gathered business data through mining a business’s computer looking for Market Trends and Competitors. Data intelligence is the process of using a wide range of application programs to access, analyze and report on data. They will be responsible for overseeing Business Data for the company at all levels.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Data Intelligence analyst Career Path
Data Intelligence analyst Requirements
Data Intelligence analyst Job Description
• Collect requirements for reports from stakeholders within our organization.
• Develop automated reports for clients to keep them notified on activities that we monitor.
• Collaborate with teams regarding updates to the database.
• Assist peers with creating SQL queries.
• Ensure data quality in the database and make essential corrections.
• Collaborate with companies and individuals from the business world.
• Examine the procedures and requirements of the business.
• Documentation such as requirements, design, and user guides should be created and maintained.
• Identify possibilities to use technology to enhance procedures and tactics.
• Determine what needs to be improved and streamlined in order to enhance and streamline operations.
• Help the company by providing meaningful insights from the analyzed data
Data Intelligence analyst Skills
• SQL Server abilities such as SQL object building, performance optimization, data analysis, and integration require a college degree in computer science, information technology, finance, or a related field.
• Knowledge of VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, and the MEAN Stack is a major bonus.
• Investment expertise FactSet, Bloomberg, and other analytic tools
• Reading code and supporting apps, reports, and procedures is a must.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
• Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal, and presenting skills Excellent ability to contribute both alone and as part of a team
• Having a clear understanding of the purpose of the report and being able to analyze the request from the perspective of the requestor has enabled me to create reports in formats that best suit their usage.
• This sometimes requires being engaged in several conversations with the requestor until the completion of the project.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category