Digital Marketing Specialist Internship
Digital Marketing Specialist InternshipApply for Digital Marketing Profile for Freshers
Check Out Political Ninjas's Digital Marketing Specialist Internship For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Requirements, and Profile for a Digital Marketing Specialist Internship in Delhi. Specialists in digital marketing have extensive knowledge of the SEO and Adwords programmes. They are responsible for creating digital media strategies that support organisational objectives. The duties of a digital marketing specialist include upkeep and management of all our social media networks, monitoring website traffic, and routinely submitting internal reports.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Digital Marketing Career Path
Digital Marketing Requirements
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
• Contribute to and aid with content curation for our company blog site.
• Create and curate marketing content for promotion across web, print, and email channels.
• Help create and maintain our lead database.
• Assist in doing competitive research to stay updated on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could have an impact on the overall success of advertising campaigns.
• Lead generation and research.
• Day-to-day support for the sales and marketing team.
• Keeping an eye on the acquired media and adverts to make sure they appear on publisher sites as intended.
• Comfortable assembling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting tools in order to quantify results and convey them to the client.
• Conducting keyword analysis and creating ad copy.
• Use the tools and resources offered by the company to create websites, contents (of all kinds, including graphic and video content), or any other digital content.
• Create branded social media pages for ourselves and our clients on sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Creating a social media presence and effectively promoting companies
• Performing on-page and off-page optimization in accordance with Google recommendations.
Digital Marketing Skills
• Basic understanding of ad serving platforms; • Basic understanding of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
• A strong desire to learn new things and a determined, upbeat attitude • Knowledge of numerous marketing strategies
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities • Love of marketing and technology Ability to analyse data to find trends, enhance performance, resolve issues, etc. · Quick to pick up new information; meticulous.
• A proactive attitude. acts alone.
• The capacity for multitasking, critical thought, problem solving, creativity, and adaptability. Understanding the fundamentals of marketing and becoming proficient in its core concepts (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
• Keep up with marketing news and trends, such as Google algorithm modifications.
• Knowledge with media editing programmes like Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, or Audacity
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category