Social Media Specialist Internship
Social Media Specialist InternshipApply for Social Media Optimiztion Internship in Delhi
Internship in Social Media Optimization at Political Ninjas in Delhi - Check Out Internship For Freshers In Social Advertisement With Job Description, Role, And Salary. For a company's numerous social media channels, social media specialists concentrate on producing engaging and innovative digital content. You will work together with the digital marketing team and report to the Social Media Research Manager to develop a Social Media Specialist plan that will increase customer engagement and brand exposure.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Advertisement Internship
Social Media Specialist Internship for Freshers
Social Media Specialist Job Description
• Creating social media content strategies that are in line with the brand identity of the business.
• Producing regular, valuable content for all social media channels, including writing and editing posts, enhancing customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing several social media posts each day.
• Interacting with fans on social media, such as promptly answering their questions.
• Planning and running social influencer initiatives, as well as participating in events for social influencers.
• Monitoring and assessing the performance of the company's social media presence using analytical tools like Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights.
• Writing monthly reports on the work of the social media specialist.
• Making suggestions about how to improve the Social Media Specialist's plan for the best outcomes.
Social Media Specialist Skills
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities, as well as a solid grasp of social media management and strategy.
• Knowledge of several analytics programmes.
• The capacity to prioritise work as well as multitask and demonstrate time management abilities.
• Capacity to work in a high-pressure, quick-paced setting.
• Proven social networking expertise and familiarity with social analytics technologies;
• Outstanding consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills;
• An awareness of main marketing channels as well as online marketing
• Social media strategist using social media to increase brand recognition and impressions; positive attitude; detail-oriented; and customer-oriented
• Excellent understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Experience conducting audience and buyer persona research.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practises.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category