Online Reputation Manager Internship
Reputation Marketing OpeningsApply for Web Reputation Manager Internship in Delhi
Reputation managers are Reputation Defenders who keep an eye on and regulate a company's brands' and sub-brands' online behaviour. Online information, both positive and negative, is managed by reputation managers to protect a brand's and company's reputation. Online reputation managers keep an eye on social media platforms and the online presence of companies to spot any unfavourable information posted about their clients.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Online Reputation Manager Internship
Online Reputation Manager Requirements
Online Reputation Manager Job Description
• Alert the larger social circle on social media about any perceived threats, and be ready with media statements.
• Tag or classify the instances in accordance with the relevant departments.
• Promote positive engagement on social media channels by cultivating brand love.
• Creates interesting, original, and creative blogs that educate readers and advance brand-focused messages on a regular basis.
• Create numerous product- and service-specific reports on a regular basis using information gleaned from social listening technologies.
• Highlight important problems and client-actionable pain areas so that the brand's reputation can be improved.
• React promptly and personally to every message that comes in.
• Collaborate with account managers and gather data to comprehend your clients' guest profiles, home features, and neighbourhood suggestions.
Online Reputation Manager Skills
• Must be really passionate about social media marketing;
• Must have excellent writing and grammar abilities;
• Must be able to clearly communicate facts and ideas;
• Must have a good eye for detail.
• Proven track record of producing engaging material for blogs, websites, advertisements, white papers, social media postings, etc.
• Have familiarity with Hootsuite and Social Pilot.
• Enthusiasm for content curation and generating genuine ROI and outcomes
• Writing talent and a direct, clear strategy for conveying information to the target audience
• Proofreading skills
• Knowing how to use online content marketing tactics; working cooperatively; being well organised and able to prioritise time-sensitive tasks; not afraid to go outside the box; having a passion for creating and producing content; and having excellent written communication abilities
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category