Marketing Manager Internship
Digital Marketing InternshipApply for Digital Marketing Intenship
Check Out Political Ninjas's Marketing Manager Internship in Delhi for Freshers with Skills, Job Description, and Responsibilities. The duties of a marketing manager include analysing and attributing marketing initiatives using internal data, viral marketing, Google Analytics, digital advertising tools, and mobile measurement platforms. tracking the key performance indicators (KPIs) for the campaign (engagement, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, ROI), and seeing areas for improvement. monitoring social media platforms, in particular Instagram and Facebook, and developing and putting into practise original ways to increase following and interaction.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Skills
Marketing Manager Job Description
• Monitoring and updating a marketing plan.
• Creating content for promotional materials (i.e. eBooks, infographics, brochures, white papers datasheets, solution briefs, exec briefs, value proposition, website updates etc.).
• Examining the competitive environment and positioning
• Supervising marketing outreach initiatives
• To generate leads, compile a database of potential clients.
• Finding fresh clients.
• Making promotions with managers of advertising.
• Creating lists outlining the services offered by our organisation.
• Planning and running marketing initiatives.
• Increasing brand recognition and positioning.
• Managing, organising, and directing marketing initiatives.
• Disseminating the marketing strategy.
• Creating every aspect of a marketing campaign.
• Analyzing the organization's products and services' market potential.
• Sizing up competition.
• Managing content marketing, public relations initiatives, and social media.
Digital Marketing Skills
• Proven track record in developing marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns.
• Knowledge of internet marketing techniques, such as social media and content marketing.
• A working knowledge of public relations.
• Proficient communication abilities.
• Knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, and Web Trends;
• Knowledge of setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns;
• Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
• Knowing the current trends and best practises in online marketing and measurement; being numerate,
• At ease working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing data with spreadsheets;
• Being able to meet deadlines and operate effectively in a fast-paced start-up setting.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category