Social Media Consultant Internship
Social Media Manager ProfileApply for Social Media Manager Role in India
Work as a Social Media Consultant Intern at Political Ninjas in Delhi - Take a look at the Social Media Manager Internship For New Graduates with Duties, Role, and Qualifications. The duties of a social media manager include creating and publishing content, including maybe video content, to social media websites. A social media consultant's main duties may also include managing social media groups devoted to a brand for an organisation. You'll keep an eye on the conversations taking place in these groups and respond to queries and grievances from users. In order to improve organisational management, a social media consultant must be knowledgeable about market changes, especially what rivals are doing.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Media Marketing Manager Responsibilties
Social Media Manager Internship in Delhi
Social Media Manager Job Description
•Create, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that fosters connections and motivates community members to take action.
• Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content. Moderate all user-generated content.
• Create, implement, and maintain our social media strategy;
• identify the most crucial KPIs for social media;
• control and manage our social media content;
• assess the effectiveness of each social media campaign.
Social Media Manager Qualifications
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
• Proven social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools.
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO.
• Knowledge of online marketing and a solid grasp of the major marketing channels.
• A positive attitude, attention to detail, and customer-oriented mindset.
• Social media strategist using platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ to increase brand awareness and impressions.
• Has excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practises.
• Has a basic understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Has experience conducting audience and buyer persona research.
• Has a solid understanding of social media KPIs.
• Has experience with web design and publishing content using hashtags on social media platforms.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category