Finance Analyst Internship
Finance Analyst InternshipApply for Finance Analyst Internship in Delhi
Finance Analyst Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Financial Analysis Internship to be responsible for tracking a company's financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions and to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports. An Investment Analyst is a person who specializes in providing very good numbers and solving problems, and should be familiar with the workings of the economy, tax laws, and money markets. He/She must have the ability to perfectly do assigned Work. Apply Now for Finance Analyst training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, whichcan only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Finance Analyst Role
Finance Analyst Career Path
Finance Analyst job Description
• Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
• Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
• Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
• Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
• Develop models that help with decision-making
Finance Analyst Required Skills
• Requires bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Should have analytical skills and logical thinking
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category