Finance Consultant Internship
Finance Consultant InternshipApply for Finance Consultant Internship in Delhi
Finance Consultant Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Finance Advisor training and Internship to provide assistance in investment decisions, cash management and day-to-day company expenses. A Finance Expert is a person who specializes in providing forecasting costs and revenues, conducting risk analyses for financial plans and evaluating capital expansion options. He/She must have the ability to perfectly source and evaluate capital expansion options, including loans and funding. Apply Now for Finance Consultant Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Finance Consultant Role
Finance Consultant Career Path
Finance Consultant Description
• To assess the company's financial status
• To source and evaluate capital expansion options, including loans and funding
• Must advise on selling and buying stocks and bonds
• To be able to forecast revenues and costs and report any discrepancies
• To analyze market trends and identify risks and opportunities
• To monitor financial procedures and ensure compliance with the law
• To provide solutions and set goals to increase profitability
• To review day-to-day transactions to identify areas of improvement
Finance Consultant Required Skills
• Proven work experience as a Financial Consultant, Financial Adviser or similar role
• Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
• Good knowledge of fiscal policies
• Excellent analytical skills, along with the ability to create detailed reports and spreadsheets
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality for company and client information
• Must be able to assess information and status
• Must be able to analyze plans and compile a strategy
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category