Finance Manager Internship
Finance Manager InternshipApply now for Finance Manager Openings
Finance Manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Finance Manager Internship to review financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing financial forecasts. A Finance Manager is a person who specializes in improving profitability and analyzing markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers, and acquisitions. He/She must have the ability to perfectly perform financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. Apply Now for Finance Manager training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Finance Manager Duties
Finance Manager Requirements
Finance Manager job Description
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
• Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
• Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
• Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
• To be able to provide communication support from clients to teams
Finance Manager Skills
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Should have analytical skills and logical thinking
• To be able to solve problems for the team
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category