Accounts Officer Internship
Accounts Officer InternshipApply for Accounts Officer Internship in Delhi
Accounts Officer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Accounts Officer Internship to keep meticulous records of incoming and outgoing money. An Accounts Administrator is a professional who specialises in public accounting and corporate or commercial accounting, which are the two main areas of expertise. He/She must have the ability to perfectly provide activities such as scheduling payment requests, making service payments, confirming accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial Accounts activities. Apply Now for Accounts Officer training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Accounts Officer Role
Accounts Officer Career Path
Accounts Officer Job Description
• Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
• Utilize database software to organize financial Accounts information
• Handle Accounts enquiries from internal and external sources
• Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
• Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
• Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
• Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
• Provide assistance in identifying new revenue prospects
Accounts Officer Skills
• Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in playing with numbers
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
• Prior experience working with financial accounts
• Strong math and critical reasoning skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category