Company Secretary Internship
Company Secretary InternshipApply Now for Company Secretary Openings in Delhi
Company Secretary Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Company Secretary Internship to work as an in-house legal specialist who also serves as the Company's compliance officer. A Company Assistant is a specialist in corporate and securities law, as well as capital markets and corporate governance. He/She must have the ability to provide company secretaries advice to company directors on how their businesses should be conducted, managed, and controlled. Must have the ability to give perfect advice to the company and clients. Apply Now for Company Secretary training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Company Secretary Role
Company Secretary Career Path
Company Secretary Description
• Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
• Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
• Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments
• Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
• Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee
• Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries
• Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders
Company Secretary Required Skills
• Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be commercially aware
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
• Must have influencing skills
• Excellent organization and time management
• An ability to take initiative
• A flexible and practical approach to work
• Discretion when handling confidential information
• Maintain a diplomatic approach towards issues
• Confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category